Aziz Corporate is a boutique consultancy offering coaching and mentor expertise, along with top team development and board effectiveness programmes, to senior executives both in the UK and internationally.
We’re very proud of the clients that we work with. Predominantly they are FTSE250 businesses, in fact we work with about a third of the FTSE 100. We also work with organisations such as regulatory bodies, third sector, public sector institutions, and young rapidly growing high tech start-ups.
Their Leadership Challenges
Typically our clients come to us at three different stages in their career when they are:
- at peak of their career, maybe CEO role or C-Suite – looking for some coaching support to be the best that they can and leave a leadership legacy behind.
- transitioning up into that next more senior role – looking for some coaching support to make that step up.
- at a career crossroad, asking themselves the critical question ‘What next?’
What makes us unique?
- a cadre of specialist coaches – a collection of some of the most highly respected and in demand executive coaches and specialist coaches (including resilience, life transitions, career coaching, ethical leadership, influence, communications).
- Trusted Advisor – our approach is ‘one size DOES NOT fit all’. We recommend a coach based on their expertise and fit for that specific assignment; never the same coach or the same solution for all.
- senior corporate backgrounds of our coaches. Some have ‘sat at the top table’ themselves prior to becoming a coach so offer coach: consultant: mentor expertise.