” Selina has a great understanding of our needs as she asks the right questions and really listens. As a result, we have experienced very effective solutions from the AZIZ team with some good impact and results.”
We’re very proud of the clients that we work with. Predominantly they are FTSE250 businesses, in fact we work with about a third of the FTSE 100. We also work with organisations such as regulatory bodies, third sector, public sector institutions, and young rapidly growing high tech start-ups.
Their Leadership Challenges
Typically our clients come to us at three different stages in their career when they are:
- at the peak of their career, maybe in a CEO or C-suite role looking for some coaching support to be the best that they can leave a leadership legacy behind
- transitioning up into that next more senior role looking for some coaching support to make that step up
- at a career crossroad, asking themselves the critical question ‘what next?’
What makes us unique?
- a cadre of specialist coaches – a collection of some of the most highly respected and in demand executive coaches and specialist coaches (including resilience, life transitions, career coaching, ethical leadership, influence, communications and many more)
- trusted advisor – our approach is ‘one size does not fit all’. We recommend coaches or mentors based on their expertise and ability to help you overcome your specific challenges; never the same coach/mentor or solution for all
- senior corporate backgrounds of our coaches, some have ‘sat at the top table’ themselves prior to becoming a coach so offer coach/consultant/mentor expertise
- our executive mentors have been captains of industry and now make time in their busy portfolio schedules to share their knowledge and expertise. They are a good option for executives looking for a successful role model to follow, a sounding board and a source of much greater experience