We’re very proud of the clients that we work with. Predominantly they are FTSE250 businesses, in fact we work with about a third of the FTSE 100. We also work with organisations such as regulatory bodies, third sector, public sector institutions, and young rapidly growing high tech start-ups.
Their Leadership Challenges
Typically our clients come to us at three different stages in their career when they are:
- at the peak of their career, maybe in a CEO or C-suite role looking for some coaching support to be the best that they can leave a leadership legacy behind
- transitioning up into that next more senior role looking for some coaching support to make that step up
- at a career crossroad, asking themselves the critical question ‘what next?’
What makes us unique?
- a cadre of specialist coaches – a collection of some of the most highly respected and in demand executive coaches and specialist coaches (including resilience, life transitions, career coaching, ethical leadership, influence, communications and many more)
- trusted advisor – our approach is ‘one size does not fit all’. We recommend a coach based on their expertise and fit for that specific assignment; never the same coach or the same solution for all
- senior corporate backgrounds of our coaches, some have ‘sat at the top table’ themselves prior to becoming a coach so offer coach/consultant/mentor expertise