Aziz Mentor - UK
An exceptional global leader with over 30 years’ experience in the consumer goods industry. For Peter, leadership means making things happen – sustainably. Striving to leave the business in better shape than when he found it, he enjoys the lasting thrill of making a positive impact in the lives of many individuals. In every assignment Peter’s team was highly engaged and achieved record high profits.
- integration of acquisition/post-merger
- change management
- leadership success in a VUCA world
- winning in emerging markets
- business growth and value creation
- branding, including personal branding
- success in diversity
Peter has over 30 years’ experience as a senior international executive. He has lived in Brussels, Bristol, London, Casablanca, Jeddah, Warsaw and Geneva, allowing him profound insight into managing diversity.
With 25 years at P&G, including several CEO roles, his last assignment was as a VP for Shave Care (1.3bn turnover), after his role as VP and GM of their North Africa division.
Peter spent over 3 years at Imperial Brands (IBS – FTSE top 20) in C-Suite roles and spent 2 years as Chairman of Fontem, an IGB start-up. He was then recruited as Senior Advisor by McKinsey before starting his own business. His experience has led to a particular expertise in VUCA and change management, value creating execution, brand management and profit modelling.
Currently, Peter enjoys his role as CEO and Founder of VUCASTAR, a consultancy with a vision to inspire and support leaders, teams and companies to create sustainable value. Most of his work revolves around change management and transforming strategy into execution.
Peter is frequently requested for keynotes and seminars, and he regularly teaches in the executive programmes of Solvay Business School in Brussels. Furthermore, he is Chairman of the Advisory Board of Pricing one, a Geneva start-up that helps companies achieve value based growth.
Music, writing and recording songs
martial arts, Krav Maga
writing for ArabAd magazine (MENA)
- Paul Polman (CEO Unilever): great leader, he always had time to support me. He moved away from a narrow shareholder return approach towards sustainability
- Kevin Roberts (CEO Saatchi): passionate, controversial at times, always inspirational
- Explorers: Scott, Shackleton, Burton
“I was always a mentor at P&G and Imperial.
At P&G Shave Care, my ‘Hard Rock’ team had the highest engagement scores in the world and 20% of people were promoted each year.
I now mentor several senior executives, including several female executives, as well as non-Europeans.”
Awards and recognition
- Cannes Silver Lion (2001)
- Granted a Coat of Arms by the Flemish government in 2019
- various prizes for creative advertising