Executive Coach - Italy
Francesco is an executive coach who is an expert in helping leaders – both at individual and team level – to reach personal and organisational objectives. He understands executives and the pressures and concerns that come with the role, having successfully faced the same challenges in his own career.
Having worked in major international organisations for more than 16 years, Francesco has a broad corporate business background. He has been a manager at Olivetti, a consultant for the European Union, a management consultant at Gemini Consulting, a sales director at Oracle and a partner of a venture capital fund sponsored by Unicredit Group.
Francesco’s style is totally client-centred. He uses a variety of coaching tools and methods appropriate to his clients’ needs and desired outcomes. He coaches across different themes, such as leadership, first 100 days, role transition, cultural and organisational change, people management and work-life integration. He is driven by his values, which include integrity, results orientation, innovation, harmony and courage. Francesco integrates vast experience in management and consulting on an international level with an intercultural perspective and considerable competence in the field of personal growth.
Francesco has been coaching since 2001 and has coached in excess of 2500 hours. He is sought out by his clients for senior level business and executive coaching/mentoring. He works with leaders to build self-awareness and an authentic leadership style, team development and team coaching, emotional intelligence to enhance resilience, social skills and managing across cultures. Francesco coaches fluently in Italian and in English.
Qualifications and background
- Professional Certified Coach – International Coach Federation (US)
- NLP Practitioner, Master and Trainer Certification – NLP University (US)
- Systemic Constellations Master Practitioner and Trainer (I/D)
- Professional Certified Counselor – Centre Culturel Europeen Jean Monnet (B)
- Coaching education: Executive Coaching at Wharton School (US), High Performance Coaching certification with Performance Unlimited (UK), Inner Game Training with Tim Gallway (US), Executive Coaching program with CCL (US), ORSC fundamentals (US)
- Licensed Practitioner in COI, FiroB, Insights Discovery, MBTI Step 2, 360 Feedback, Workplace Big5
“Francesco has excellent business management know-how and a lot of expertise in personal growth. The combination of these two qualities produces a very balanced and respectful approach that enabled me to make the next step.” – President, global industrial company