Executive Coach - Germany
Anja coaches senior executives, high potentials and top teams in large and medium organisations facing rapid change, complexity, ambiguity and intercultural challenges.
Anja’s corporate background at Deutsche Telekom and The Metro Group as a senior executive, together with her 16 years in consulting, training and coaching, has given her extensive business acumen. She has worked for different sports, fashion and food brands supporting them in different topics including becoming a retailer, growing the retail business, sourcing FOC locations and for two FOCs, one in Belgium and one in Ochtrup/Germany, consulting them on the right tenant mix and searching for tenants.
Anja’s passion is to support executives, teams and companies in their transitional and transformational processes. Her coaching is goal and solution-oriented, brings more clarity, creates awareness and empowers executives to use their talents more effectively. It focuses on finding new possibilities, developing strategies to overcome obstacles and to create breakthroughs.
In the last 12 years Anja has delivered more than 2000 coaching hours to clients from different nationalities in many industry sectors including telecoms, automotive, technology, financial services, distribution, postal services, health, sports, fashion, media, development aid, education, science, consulting and professional services. Anja coaches senior executives throughout Europe. She has an extensive knowledge of working in change management processes as consultant and coach. Anja coaches in English, German and Spanish and has a working knowledge of French.
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Life and Executive Coach – Coaching Centre Berlin
- Designed the International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited coach training programme
- Degree in General Business Administration and the CEMS Master of International Management
- Licensed Practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI), a Wingwave® coach, the MSA® (Motive Structure Analysis) and is a facilitator for organisational and systemic constellations
- Chapter host of the Chapter Düsseldorf (ICF)