Aziz Mentor - UK
A seasoned HR professional with FMCG experience. Instrumental in transforming every business Andrew has been involved with, he supports leaders to create high performing teams and coaches the next generation. Chairmen, CEO’s and other key stakeholders work with Andrew to pursue their growth agenda.
- women on boards
- business growth
- expansion into emerging markets
With over 35 years’ experience in the private and public sector and also private equity, Andrew offers considerable international experience in business development and business transformation.
His career has spanned the steel, fashion and consumer goods industries (spirits, wine, tobacco and confectionary). Andrew was the Group HR Director for both Imperial Brands (FTSE 15) and United Biscuits (18th in the Fortune 500).
Since stepping back from full-time corporate life Andrew has a portfolio is business interests:
- Chairman – Bon Accord Care, ALEO for Aberdeen City Council – NED for seven years.
- Serendipity Inspirations – developed a consulting organisation embracing both the public and private sector on a transatlantic basis.
- Barra Beach Cottages – bough and developed a successful property portfolio offering both rental and holiday letting.
- Millheugh Recording Studios – as a qualified sound producer, Andrew has opened his own recording studio which will relocate to the Isle of Barra to provide, recording facilities, teaching facilities and enable well-being within the community.
“I have been a mentor for over 25 years focussing on high potential and people going through career transitions.
I have established my own coaching organisation and currently work with CEO’s and Board Members and with people hoping to break through to the next level.”
“Ernest Shackleton – Holistic thinker and planner. Ambitious and driven to achieve auditions goals and someone with compassion and humility.”
Member and Recognition
- Corporate member of the CIPD
- Former member of the IOD
- Published a best-selling book on HR Leadership
- Recognised by the HRM as one of the top 20 most influential HR professionals