Eight HR managers, L&D managers and Business Partners from different types and sizes of organisation arrive at our London venue with varying expectations. With a range of experiences, the common reason for attending is to improve their own strategic influencing skills. Our challenge is to create a cohesive learning environment for this group whilst providing a framework of theory along with practical ‘take away’ tips that would be relevant and useful for everyone.
THE AZIZ PROGRAMME
Our Influencing and Impact Specialist, Helga is a leading specialist in the field of communication skills, strategic Influencing and personal impact. She has an intensive yet structured and pragmatic approach to achieving effective executive influencing in a wide range of demanding business situations. This content-packed day includes modelling different influencing styles, practice based sessions and individual feedback. Being away from the office with other HR specialists can be a welcome opportunity to network with like-minded individuals.
- Enhanced influencing effectiveness and personal impact skills within informal situations
- Modelled the necessary skills to create buy-in amongst partners, suppliers, customers and shareholders
- Provided an understanding of the impact of different approaches to influencing and how to convey a chosen message to a diverse range of audiences
- Heightened empathy to engage and establish rapport and win support from others
- Demonstrated accurate interpretation of others’ influencing styles
- Gained an understanding of the power of effective timing, the use of positive language and how to use body language and gestures to best effect