This notice applies to the storage of, and processing of personal information. The Aziz Corporation (trading as Aziz Corporate) registered on 5 July 2001 with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO Z5503279) for data protection purposes. We comply with the requirements of the ICO and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We hold and process clients’ / delegates’ personal data, including name, contact details, background, coaching / training objectives, coaching context and notes to be able to provide each of our clients with appropriate support.Where appropriate these details may be shared with coaches outside of the EU.
When you use our website, register for an event or complete a contact form we collect the following information in order to understand your needs and provide you with the service you require
• How you heard about us
We hold accounting and invoicing data appropriate for our billing system.
We may use this information in the following ways:
• To carry out the obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
• To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
• To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you
• To notify you about changes to our service
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you
• To administer our site for internal operations, including data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes
Processing of Personal Data
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may share your data with external agencies only where appropriate to enable Aziz Corporate to carry out our work to best of our capability. This may include for instance, within coaching or supervision groups for professional development and quality assurance purposes or with coaching accrediting bodies as evidence of coaching hours.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
This information may be kept by Aziz Corporate for as long as required after the end of a programme of work to allow for an ongoing support relationship with our client.
Controlling your Personal Information
As the subject of personal data held about you, you have
The right to be informed
The right of access
The right to rectification
The right to erasure
The right to restrict processing
The right to data portability
The right to object
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you would like a copy of the information held about you, or would like to request the data be erased or amended in any way, please email or write to us:
Aziz Corporate 1 Aziz Court Parkhill Winchester Hampshire SO21 3DS firstname.lastname@example.org