We cover addressing “Town Hall” meetings, preparing and delivering conference speeches, informal public speaking, team briefing and “prayers” meetings, handling questions and answers, after dinner speaking.
There are some individuals who positively relish the chance of standing up in front of hundreds of people. The late Steve Jobs was one. But he was rare and his talent was too although he admitted to developing the skill; it didn’t just come to him.
Public Speaking Training – Don’t be afraid:
- Town Hall meetings can be tricky – you need to engage and motivate large numbers of people.
- Team briefings require you to be on song each and every time.
- The way you handle questions and answers often singles out the truly great from the merely competent.
- After dinner speaking can be a minefield – for a start alcohol is usually involved. By the time you get up to speak they will want to be entertained not lectured and there is a serious reputational risk.
- And of course nerves can be an issue for some.
Most people don’t make great presentations because they don’t prepare properly for them. We show you how to prepare a 10 minute presentation in just half an hour.
We will offer you techniques in our Public Speaking Training for getting those nerves under control using the same methods employed by musicians, actors and sports stars. Our input will help you identify key messages and ensure you get them across in a way that will stimulate the audience and achieve the outcome you want.
We can show you how to prepare without seeming over prepared when speaking in public. We can help with the theming and content of your speech so it has maximum impact; we’ll rehearse you to the point where you can deliver with confidence, authenticity and flair.
The Public Speaking Training Coaching starts with a diagnostic session to assess your current skill level, identify potential and devise a tailored, efficient programme to get you where you need to be.
Give us a call now on 0845 1844194 for a free no obligation diagnostics call with one of our Public Speaking Coaches or drop us an email and we can call you back when convenient.