“Really strong facilitators; both were clearly experts but were also passionate. They also made a real effort to connect with us individually.” – Steven Tait, Senior Manager, Nationwide Building Society
Experienced leaders need the ability to influence key stakeholder groups, engage and win the support of their colleagues and teams to create buy-in. Strategic Influencing Skills are a common theme in our tailored programmes; three times a year we run a well-attended two-day workshop open to executives from all industries at our training facilities just outside Winchester. At £1900 for two days, including a call prior to the day with one of our consultants and the option of a post-coaching follow-on session to ensure you make the most of these skills, the dates of our next programme are 13th and 14th June 2017.
The Aziz Programme
This two-day programme is an intensive yet structured and pragmatic approach to achieving effective executive influencing in a wide-range of demanding business situations. The aim is to give delegates the ability to influence at the most senior levels and to communicate with impact by providing them with a real guided simulator experience. This allows them to hit the ground running and to immediately put into practice their newly acquired influencing skills.
This Strategic Influencing and Personal Impact programme is balanced with proven behavioural theory (completion of the Strength Deployment Inventory®) and blended with real experiential learning.
Alison Curtis Helga Davies
This programmes aims to:
- Enhance influencing effectiveness and personal impact within formal and informal situations
- Acquire the influencing and impact skills necessary to create buy-in amongst partners, suppliers, customers and shareholders
- Understand how to convey a chosen message to a diverse range of audiences
- Empathise, engage and establish rapport with an audience and win support from others in a global business
- Interpret the influencing styles of others quickly and accurately
- Practise influencing and impact techniques that are effective across different cultures
- In addition you benefit from:
- A valuable networking opportunity with your peer group
- Feedback from a ‘live’ and objective audience
- An impartial benchmark with participants from other organisations
- Optional post coaching support to help ‘land the learning’
This programme not only achieved its objectives of building the delegate’s ability to influence and have impact but also strengthened the team dynamics. The delegates commented on how they liked our approach and found the consultants to be both challenging and helpful, evident not only during the programme but also during the coaching call conversations before and after the two days.
What did the delegates say?
“Relevant for daily life in a corporate. Easy to transfer. Super.” – Michael Meierhoefer, Vice President IFCO Systems
“This is the most polished and effective open executive programme I have attended.” – Martin Whitthread, Consultant and Interim Director
“I will have more self-belief now I have a structure I can confidently deliver.” – Justine Heeley, CEO Orolia Ltd
“A great course with clear learning to take back to the office and aligned to my objectives.” – Steven Tait, Senior Manager Nationwide Building Society
To book a place please contact email@example.com