Executive Coach - Hong Kong
Robert is a highly trusted, internationally recognised Executive Coach, Consultant, Trainer and Talent Program Designer with 25+ years working in Asia, Australia, Europe and USA. Professional expertise includes executive leadership roles, business strategy, financial turnarounds, innovation and successful start-ups in emerging industries.
He authored 9 popular Leadership, Culture and Career books, writes business articles, keynote speaker, talk show guest, business journal reviewer and adjunct MBA program university professor.
Robert specialises in leadership development and executive coaching ‘C’ Suite, Senior, Mid-level executives and Emerging Talent. He partners with executives to increase self-awareness, strengthen interpersonal, relationship building skills, enhance image, credibility to effectively overcome challenges with a positive, solution-focused mindset.
Clients appreciate his intuitive, practical approach, insightful feedback and holistic perspective that helps them achieve professional successes.
Professional expertise includes executive leadership roles, business strategy, financial turnarounds, innovation and successful start-ups in emerging industries. He has served as board member for a higher education institute, private firms and Expert Advisor with National Science Foundation.
He is a proven, insightful business visionary with enthusiasm for building corporate value with conceiving, developing, executing strategies and initiatives that drive M&A, market share, revenues and positioning, profitability and stakeholder value.
Breadth of Experience
Throughout his career he has coached, advised, trained 5000+ multicultural professionals from many industries such as: Financial, Banking, Insurance, Portfolio Management, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Construction, Testing | Certification, Marketing | PR, Technology, Food Manufacturing, Global Delivery Services, Hospitality.
Clients include – BP, HSBC, TNT, AON, Celestica, Sun Life, QBE Group, J&J, TÜV-SÜD, Publicis Groupe, Standard Chartered, GlaxoSmithKline, Medtronic, Morgan Stanley, AIA and a variety of US, EU, SA, India, UK software firms and many more.
Style and coaching approach
Coaching style stretches professionals to achieve their personal and professional objectives. Sessions are based on the principles of Solutionfocused thinking, Positive Psychology, NLP, Appreciative Enquiry and the latest Neuroscience whole-brain studies.
With a balance of his corporate leadership and executive ‘real life’ experiences Robert helps professionals navigate through daily workplace challenges to “Be Themselves, Only Better’” that…
- Enhances self & awareness of others to build trust, relationships;
- Sharpens relationship, communication, delegation, team building;
- Motivates themselves and others;
- Improves thinking / decision-making;
- Builds confidence, improve image;
- Broadens multi-cultural intelligence
Qualifications and Accreditations
- Certified CoachU Coach Clinic Facilitator
- Certified Results ‘Whole Brain’ Coaching
- Certified DISC Behavioral Consultant
- Certified EQ Practitioner
- Doctor Business Administration — Knowledge Management, University of Newcastle
- MBA— Strategy, Finance, University of Montana Graduate School
- Master of Intl Management – Thunderbird, School of Global Management
- Master of Law – Intl Commercial Law,
- University of Sydney School of Law;
- BSc, Business Management, University of Montana
- Beijing Language & Cultural University – Chinese Language
- Chinese University of Hong Kong – International Business
- Yale of Asia Chinese Language Program